• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

FYI Y'All
05-19-2007, 12:53 AM,
RE:��FYI Y'All
RedDevil Wrote:Not to fear my dear conspirator, I assure you I won't be fleeing the country, poisoning my animals or even talking about some sort of odd far side of the world sport to drain your capacity to conduct warfare.
I'll be right in front of your boys waving blue clickies in a taunting manner.

Bah, I'll be dancing on your flags, blue clickies in hand, by turn 10.

Now...everyone notice - RedDevil is now talking about blue clickies...I can only assume this means a decision has been made to implement graduated clickies as soon as possible...
Quote this message in a reply
05-19-2007, 01:12 AM,
RE: FYI Y'All
the blue clickies change colors once they change hands.. depends on how well you play in our game that will determine which color your change to... :)
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
05-19-2007, 06:35 AM,
Does whupping you = red clickies or green clickies?
05-19-2007, 11:58 PM,
Ah, remember me? I'm the guy going to Ireland. This is clearly of case of off topic posting. Where is the board police? Where is that rookie to handle this situation? McIvan?

;)
05-20-2007, 12:03 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-20-2007, 12:04 AM by RedDevil.)
you still here?
hell, we were already putting up the balloons and streamers, tapping the keg and bringing in the pole dancers..
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
05-20-2007, 12:31 AM,
Sorry. As I am already gone, I do not have the time to either read or respond to this post.

:P
05-20-2007, 05:44 AM,
RE:��FYI Y'All