• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Matrixgames CS
05-22-2007, 02:03 AM,
RE: Matrixgames CS
Jason:

So none of the units you are working on will change or have been already used in other scn's. In other words they are all net new?

j
Quote this message in a reply
05-22-2007, 02:08 AM,
RE:��Matrixgames CS
Send this user an email
05-24-2007, 08:51 AM,
Great that there are 1105 people interested in the coming Matrix disc but there are only 32 posts so 1075 are lookers. Some of these are, like me, frequent lookers but there sure is interest in the Matrix Project and the disc is so cheap it should sell well assisted by Matrix publicity. How did the wonderful Blitz#1 disc sell within the club without publicity?
05-24-2007, 09:09 AM,
I'm certainly going to buy it, the price is very reasonable. Looking forward to it a great deal.
05-24-2007, 11:29 AM,
I'm buying
05-24-2007, 04:01 PM,
05-25-2007, 07:26 AM,
If Dogavitch can come up with all those enhancments give the Dog a bone.Only joking deserves something special i would think.
05-27-2007, 06:43 AM,
I have questions about a few news.

For WF exists a SCW Modpack. Are the announced new units a part of this mod or completely new? For DG exists a Korean War Mod from Mike Amos. Will the KW-Mod for WF/EF/RS include the same units?

I work on two Adds for DG. A Lebanon War Mod (1982-85) and a Bundeswehr-Mod (West Germany 1956-99), especially for the cold war time period.
There are so many possibilities in this fantastic game. To create addons is very time-intensively, but it makes fun.

Regards,
Stefan
I create and revise: Order of Battles, Table of Equipments, Weapon Values for Modern Wars (in work: DG Lebanon War 1982 - 1985, DG Falklands War and again CWE!)
06-02-2007, 03:40 AM,
RE:��Matrixgames CS
Panther Wrote:I have questions about a few news.

For WF exists a SCW Modpack. Are the announced new units a part of this mod or completely new? For DG exists a Korean War Mod from Mike Amos. Will the KW-Mod for WF/EF/RS include the same units?

I work on two Adds for DG. A Lebanon War Mod (1982-85) and a Bundeswehr-Mod (West Germany 1956-99), especially for the cold war time period.
There are so many possibilities in this fantastic game. To create addons is very time-intensively, but it makes fun.

Regards,
Stefan

The Spanish Civil War country slots of Nationalist Spain and Republican Spain are included and the CTV is a supplement to Italy. It is mostly the same as the prior modpack a few new units were added. Tank riders
for the BT tanks that occured in one battle is one. More aircraft.

After April 1939 the Republicans remain only as partisans. The Nationalist remain for planned but never executed operations in Spain to capture Gibralter or counter an allied landing in Spain.

At this time the Matrix CS game does not include the Korean War countries/units of North Korea or South Korea.

Mike Amos' Korean War Mod for DG is something different and much more extensive than the old Korean War addon for RS.

Lebanon War Mod (1982-85) and Bundeswehr-Mod (West Germany 1956-99) sound like a good add to the DG stable.
06-03-2007, 11:45 AM,