• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

H2H Playtesting
04-24-2007, 12:18 AM,
H2H Playtesting
Good Morning Gentlemen:

Foul has twisted my arm and convinced me to be the Squad Battles coordinator for the H2H site. There are currently two scenarios there that need playtesting, one from Vietnam and the scenario I just worked on from Africa at War. I would encourage each of you to take a look and dive in if you are interested in playtesting. I would be happy to be an opponent for anyone so interested.

Jeff Conner
Quote this message in a reply
04-24-2007, 06:01 AM,
RE: H2H Playtesting
Barnacle Bob and I playtested the VN scenario, but I wasn't sure what needed to be done post-play. Bob mentioned that he was planning on doing a writeup on it. Let me know if there's something more I can do with regards to this....
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4
04-24-2007, 07:12 AM,
I hope Jeff does not mind me stepping in here....:)

What needs to happen now is that TheBigRedOne & Barnacle Bob need to go back to the SB page where they downloaded the scenario & both click the "rate scenario" button, this will open a report that you fill in with the three scores & all the detail you can & then hit "submit" at the bottom.

The reports will then be sent to keif149 & i will be able to award both of them ladder points for their efforts :) but only when the reports are submitted! :)

If this scenario does not achieve the 8> score it needs i hope that keif149 will be able to modify the scenario & another set of tests run cheers
04-24-2007, 11:13 AM,
What he said!

Jeff Conner
04-24-2007, 11:18 PM,
Done.
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4