• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Award Ceremony!!!
04-21-2007, 09:45 PM,
RE: Award Ceremony!!!
Hello Ed,

Congratulations on getting to 900 games played a truely amazing achievement!

Here is to you next 100 games! cheers

Thanx!

Erik
Quote this message in a reply
04-21-2007, 10:14 PM,
Wow! I should let my wife respond to this award? :rolleyes:

I have been less than active on the forums. But, I am still playing!

I was surprised that I made it through this past year and could still play games.
It is due to the fine opponents I have? Those guys who stuck with me when my return rate dropped, I'd wander off [in and out of the hospital], or got busy with some "other game" that my good friend Randy introduced to me. Shark2:chainsaw:
"C'mon son, it won't hurt you!"
Or ... "do you think we can get Tut's gold dagger out of that piece of three inch plastic? ... I don't think our wives would mind?" :chin: LOL! Believe me, Randy is the crazy one, he made me do it! :eek1:Whip

Much kudos to my faithful assistant, Valor. Without him I would have blown up altogether. He shouldered the burden, when I just could not keep up, and he has proven to be a great leader, and a good friend. Now I know how Randy felt when he made me his assistant, all those years ago.
Relieved! ;)

We'll have to get Jim back in action here. He's got to develop a medal for someone reaching 1000?
But, that will not be me! I think that is going to be the Hawkmeister! Erik has been climbing up my tailpipe in games played for a while now? Good luck to you!

Thanks again. If I was a weepy guy, I'd be blowing my nose and thanking the Academy ... LOL!
One thing I have seen over this past year ... We picked up a great bunch of new members and had many veterans return to active play. I'm sure we will pick up even more when the Matrix addition of CS is released ... soon!
It is all of the active members, and to me those of the CS ladder, that make this a better club and a great place to be!

Thanks!

Hey look ... free beer! cheers

04-21-2007, 10:34 PM,
What an outstanding record and congrats to you, who must be a "true lover of wargames" and an Armchair General with dedication. Wow... 900 games... now that's what I call a "Wargamer"! :thumbs_up:
Good Hunting,
Reddog
04-21-2007, 10:49 PM,
Hey now - I thought I was his 900th victim - LOL!

Seriously my friend - I cannot believe that you made it all the way to 900!! That is truly amazing. To crave this game through the years like you have is a testament to us all!

I look forward to many more games with you Ed...Beside I owe you a few!

My glass is raised to a great friend and comrade in arms! Salute!!
04-22-2007, 12:16 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-22-2007, 01:34 AM by The Rattler.)
Wow what an effort must need some new tracks on the HT by now. All the best for the future and congratulations.

cheers

Attached Files
.jpg   ed.jpg (Size: 115.12 KB / Downloads: 13)
04-22-2007, 02:29 AM,
Good picture Simon Big Grin
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
04-22-2007, 04:27 AM,
04-22-2007, 05:11 AM,
Well done mate ill be 70 by the time i get to those many games played amazing and all the best.
04-22-2007, 05:34 PM,
Wow Ed,

great achievement! Esp. when knowing, that there is still (?) tribal wars, too, where you became a superpower?:whis:
Carry on, my friend, we still have many battles to fight!cheers

Regards,
Joerg
04-22-2007, 07:27 PM,
Hey Ed
That's a lot of halftracks :-)

Congatulations General !!!!!!!!!!!
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."