• Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

complete delirium on budapest 45 '
04-18-2007, 10:59 PM,
RE:��complete delirium on budapest 45 '
greg Wrote:Michael

Sure the II nd world war change the world...nothing is more truth

but it's not the topic ...no more war in Iraq.

Poor Soviet UV are the topic ...and the feeling of some players is that is motivate by ideology not reality...

Regards

G

G,
My topic is the same Iraq is just an example ... and certainly not anti in anyway .

Regards
Michael

Quote this message in a reply
04-19-2007, 04:10 AM,
RE: complete delirium on budapest 45 '
these recent post are more constructive than the first one Big Grin

Just a detail ..; T34/85 at the end of summer of 44 and after is more effective than first T34/85 with generalisation of the under calibrate munition B365 P (899 m/s - 140 mm at 500 m) but Pz V had too the panzergrante 40/42 in tungsten ( 106 mm at 2.000 m Eek) .

... ok Pzc is not a tactical panzer wargames, but recent works of Glantz, frieser, or other historian brings new information to balance german power particularely starting summer 44 and at this date russian force had more effective experience.

But i think it's often crazy political decision of Chief of front army or directly Politburo who made massive lost in russian army.

operationnal player can simulate an another strategie with out Stalin behind him :kill:

as you know, In ' 45, Stalin put on the market of " he course nach berlin " : Joukov, koniev and rokkosovsky, particularely the two first one

face the Highless of seelow, joukov becames crazy and made enormous tactical mistake , it's doesn't mean that russian force was bad.

If stalin is a paranoid and psychopathe , If her chief of army are afraid by NKVD, it's doesnt 'mean that T34/85 must 17/2 in HK ... :P

04-19-2007, 11:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-19-2007, 12:02 PM by TET2.)
04-20-2007, 01:14 AM,
So whats the conclusion then on the penetration issue the T34/85 seems lower than even I expected ?

I would like to see a table on defensive values there the T34 will come out much better . Never here too much about the JS11 now thats a pretty deadly tank.

Remember in PZC its supposed to be a bit abstract , and must take into account many other issues , like speeed, optics, training , leadership etc

Michael

BTW Tobias .... that line is the best line ... Iron Crosses bla bla in any film - ever .