• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

DGVN 1st Tourney Result
04-18-2007, 06:16 PM,
RE: DGVN 1st Tourney Result
Great game tide good luck for future rounds.That battle set the U.S back years in vietnam. Is that Avalon hill board games major anton?

Quote this message in a reply
04-18-2007, 10:01 PM,
The Board games that started it all for me. Are you familiar with the Avalon Hill games? If it wasn't for those games I wouldn't have looked for a similar computer based game and found the Campaign series.
04-18-2007, 10:12 PM,
Yes i am actually i have three board games, all ww2 havent opened them in a long time but is the same reason i got into CS.
04-19-2007, 08:06 AM,
Thanks Guys :) Simon played hard and made mincemeat out of a very large NVA force. That American fire power is deadly.

War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
04-19-2007, 08:00 PM,
Congrats to Zeiss who successfully defended the Tigers honor over BillK1 as the NVA Dragon. That makes 3 games reported as complete with 2 US wins over 1 NVA win. It will surely be a tough second round.

Don't forget to send me your points as most likely one valient player from the loosing side will move to the next round.

j
04-20-2007, 09:33 AM,
I hope to make that 2-2...:smoke:

Congrats to Zeiss cheers
04-20-2007, 07:08 PM,
Thanks. cheers

See you in the next round Major.. :cool:
Divided Ground no-CD & DGVN exe: here

[Image: FARibbon.jpg]
04-23-2007, 08:16 PM,
RE:Stars and Strips update: DGVN 1st Tourney Result
cheers Front and center all. Congats to the newbie Major Anton who with just 34 games under his belt sieged victorious over Ed. M Anton played as the NVA and made it 2 wins US and 2 Wins NVA.

I have also updated my tournament site to show which loosing opponent will go to the next round. It is updated each time a game is reported and based on the plus or minus points from midpoint. The player moving on is highlighted in Green. For the games reported to this point the player moving on is Ed.

:kill: J
04-23-2007, 08:21 PM,
HOT OFF THE PRESSES>>>> THIS JUST IN FROM SAIGON>>>>>

Tiger88 has gratiously surrendered to the NVA Dragon Col Ghost Player sparing any more loss of human life. The was a bitter defeat for democracy and has changed the tide of war. As Tiger88 goes off into POW status we can only hope for a later POW exchange.

:hissy:j
04-23-2007, 10:54 PM,
Good show Major Anton! Welcome to the second round. cheers

Majog is looking dangerous with two wins in his *cough* own tournament. ;)

Divided Ground no-CD & DGVN exe: here

[Image: FARibbon.jpg]