• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking For A Game
04-14-2007, 05:03 PM,
Looking For A Game
I've been away for awhile and am looking for a game. Check my list of SB games and you can choose.

If the scenario needs to be downloaded from another site let me knowand I'll take care of it.

I'm not a fool, so don't try and set me up in some un-winnable piece of crap.(I'll pay the un-winnable pieces of crap as I go along.) I'm here to re-learn and enjoy.

E-Mail or PM me.
Quote this message in a reply
04-16-2007, 04:43 AM,
RE: Looking For A Game
Is anybody in this club anymore? I can't believe I have not yet received a game challenge.
04-17-2007, 12:10 PM,
I'm near chocker but if you are still looking throw a turn down under. I have all the SB games (though might have to install/patch it if not up and running). My turn around isn't super quick - a couple of turns a week or so.

With regards to your last paragraph the choice of scenarios is a bit of a hit and miss. Plus I have found that the SB community to be one of the best in the business. I don't think there are too many players around that seek out easy victories from obviously weighted scenarios (though in saying that...perhaps that is why I have a full card ;) ).

I have had a couple of very honourable players who have posted a draw after a very uneven game. An offer of a mirror game is also usually on the cards.

Cheers

Nik
04-17-2007, 03:18 PM,
Hey Chris:

It's good to hear from you. I lost track of you a couple of years ago. I can probably play another game or two if you are still looking. Send me an email at jefferyconner<at>suddenlink.net and maybe we can get something going.

Jeff Conner
04-17-2007, 10:35 PM,
RE:��Looking For A Game
04-17-2007, 10:38 PM,
RE:��Looking For A Game
04-18-2007, 04:15 PM,
RE: ��Looking For A Game