• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

new guy lookin for opponent..
04-08-2007, 10:07 AM,
new guy lookin for opponent..
i am still wet behind the ears and lookin to start a game .so what do u have to lose.Flag
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2007, 10:25 AM,
RE: new guy lookin for opponent..
will play any game type u want.i am not picky
04-08-2007, 11:46 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-08-2007, 11:48 AM by PoorOldSpike.)
Yeah I'm kool,how about a small cmbb Attack,you defending, then all you need do is sit tight and blast my tanks with your AT-guns when they show up,trying to get them before they get you, think 'Ambush'..

Or had you got something else in mind?

PS -mail me at [email protected]
04-08-2007, 11:33 PM,
I can send you the setup for the CMAK game Greyhound if you want to play that. Email me at [email protected] and I'll send you the setup file.

I like to play 'fast' though - at least 5 turns a week.
04-08-2007, 11:59 PM,
sound good to me guys let do it.im ready when you are
04-09-2007, 12:50 AM,
Hey Monkey did you get the scen I sent with the following blurb -
"Okay dood load this scen into your cmbb scenario folder and we'll roll with it if you like.
You're the German defender with 6 x Flak88's and a few infantry, and I'm the attacker with 12 x T-34/85's.

Put your infantry near the flags, their job is to sit tight and quiet holding the flags til the end of the game, they're useless against tanks unless they get within about 40metres then they'll throw grenades and stuff (big flag scores 300 points, small score 100 each).
Put your 88's in trees anywhere you like. they automatically get dug in.
Slap a short blue armour-arc (100m or so) on 'em to stop 'em firing til you order 'em to.

Basically just blast my tanks when you see them. Guns usually always get the first shot because tanks can't even see 'em til they fire.
So you could kill at least half my tanks no problem, then my survivors will shoot it out to try to give payback, luck plays a big part in CM.
It could only last a few turns before one of us is wiped out, i'm kool..
Ask any questions and stuff anytime.."

Hey if any other Blitz members feel like entertaining 12 x T-34's let me know and i'll send the same scen, its not for the ladder, just a fun little thing..