• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Ideas to speed up play
04-05-2007, 01:42 AM,
Ideas to speed up play
I like the big games but they are cumbersome and take much longer then in fact they should . Ideas to speed up games mainly aimed at those members who play campaign games .

1. Biggest issue .... when firing, automatically ignore units in a stack unable to fire , this saves a lot of time .

2. Possibly always default to the non disrupted / non broken unit in the opposing stack, its usually the one you want to fire at , saves time

3. HQ always on top of a stack( no matter what unit joins the stack , I think this seemed to happen in K42 but I have not seen it since . Saves time in organising everything

4. refine the drag and drop so units do not leave the road unless instructed to do so if in T mode ... .If the final selected hex is a road hex connected to the one the unit starts in , drives me crazy

5. Units digging in continue to dig in even after making the IP . Saves ages cruising the map and usually most units instructed to dig in want to get the trench anyway !

6. Units in a stack instructed to move as a stack ignore units unable to move or run out of MP .At the moment its the other way round .

Regards

Michael

Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2007, 03:31 AM,
RE: Ideas to speed up play
"Possibly always default to the non disrupted / non broken unit in the opposing stack, its usually the one you want to fire at , saves time"

I just can't agree with you on this one, as there are some units which deserve to be pounded with every round no matter how "red' they are.

Marquo ;)
04-05-2007, 04:05 AM,
1,3,4,5,and 6 would be nice :)
04-05-2007, 04:17 AM,
Foul. Wrote:1,3,4,5,and 6 would be nice :)
What he said, 100%
04-05-2007, 04:57 AM,
Usually most of the time you would want to fire at the non disruted unit . I am just talking about the default not that you must fire at it
M