• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Poll: How do you feel about the new Forum additions?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I like it, and think we should do this more often
36.84%
14 36.84%
I like it, but let's keep it to a minimum
44.74%
17 44.74%
I like the idea but... See my comments
2.63%
1 2.63%
I don't like it because... See my comments
0%
0 0%
I don't like it at all! Get Rid of them!
0%
0 0%
Not bothered either way
15.79%
6 15.79%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

New Forum Changes
04-04-2007, 05:30 AM,
New Forum Changes
How do you feel about the new Forum additions?
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2007, 12:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-04-2007, 12:19 PM by PoorOldSpike.)
RE:��New Forum Changes
I voted for 'like it but keep it to a minimum' as too many CM forums are cluttered by dead wood and difficult to read.
The following areas are basically all any CM forum needs as far as I can tell -

1 - General chitchat, banter, jokes etc
2 - Tactical Discussion (including diagrams, charts, screenshots)
3 - Opponents Wanted
4 - Tournaments and Competitions

Edit to add 5 - War Photos (that we come across while surfing etc)
04-04-2007, 12:19 PM,
RE: New Forum Changes
As this is all new here, notably our forums were just 1 section and everything got posted into this one. I decided to venture into the unknown with adding sub-forums.
That's why I asked for a general population opinion .. IS it good or bad to have separate sub-forums? :)

Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
04-04-2007, 01:27 PM,
So your poll is just about the "tactics" section and the "trophy tourney" sections being broken out, is that all?

Sure, I think it's a peachy idea.

BTW, I noticed that I seem to now be an "inactive player" on the CM ladder. UNBELIEVABLE! I know that I've been sort of giving it a rest, but didn't know it had been that long.

SOMEBODY PLEASE SEND ME A GAME FILE! CMBB or CMAK only, please.
04-04-2007, 09:59 PM,
Actually it's a predecessor move for future tournaments and can be utilized for any ladder area in the club as well. This is a test :)

The tourney forum here is special in 2 ways. it is an open forums, which means no one needs to log in or register to post in it regarding POS's tourney.
this was done to prevent alienation of any one participating who didn't want or can't join the blitz just to compete in it,
And the fact that there is a neutral moderator taking care of any disputes so that my moderation isn't an obstacle to anyone who might view it as a one for competing in this tourney here.

This opens doors for Vulture, Rico and whomever else might run a tourney as well in the future, if it is successful.

04-08-2007, 11:55 PM,
:soap:

BUMP***

only 30 votes out of 600+ CM members?!?Eek

Only takes a second to give an opinion :cool2: