• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Weird graphic change
04-03-2007, 10:45 PM,
Weird graphic change
Curious thing just happened.
I opened up my B44 PBeM game and I noticed the graphics for one type of units reverted back to the stock graphic instead of VM which I've had installed for yrs. The only recent change to the game was installing the recent HPS update. Does anyone have any idea what happened and how to "fix" it? I'm going back to see if I can reverse it.

Thanks
Bob
Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2007, 11:17 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-03-2007, 11:18 PM by Engelbrekt.)
RE: Weird graphic change
Is it the SS PzG(Mot)? Happened to me as well. The HPS update has this unit and when you unzip the update the VM picture is replaced. And other units too.
04-03-2007, 11:58 PM,
Yes, Dave, exactly!
I was able to reverse it. What other units were affected? I didn't notice on first look.
04-04-2007, 12:32 AM,
VM told me a while back that whenever HPS releases an update for a particular game (ie. B44) that it's a good idea to reinstall the artpack for that game. The reason being is that, occasionally, the updates contain corrected/missing/updated art work.

Hope this helps.
.."A critical oversight that has led to yet another mouthful of poo." . Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe