• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New Minsk Campaign Available
04-02-2007, 02:58 PM,
Thumbs_Up  New Minsk Campaign Available

Attached Files
.zip   Byelorussia_V10.zip (Size: 352.92 KB / Downloads: 79)
Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2007, 05:39 AM,
RE: New Minsk Campaign Available
Hi -

Looks great. However, unless I did something wrong, there are some missing German artwork for the units. I noticed this initially with Totenkopf but there may be others (used the "missing artwork" function from the scenario builder). I am using the Volcano Man art already.
04-03-2007, 12:31 PM,
Thanks....that functionality does not show any missing artwork. Can you give a specific example or 2 of what is missing?

Thanks,
Fury
04-03-2007, 01:13 PM,
Ah - problem solved! I copied the portraits into the wrong folder.

I am willing to give the new campaign a test as the Soviet side if anyone cares to try it.
04-04-2007, 02:38 AM,
I did extract all and have the same problem. It should have downloaded German ss to german ss folder. I have no idea how to fix it. I didn't see any other german ss folder or anything. I went back and did just the one folder to the existing folder, did overwrite when asked and still same problem.
04-04-2007, 11:02 AM,
Copy everything that is in the German folder into the German SS folder...I believe that is what fixed it for me.
04-05-2007, 04:20 AM,
Ok, I did that and now have the portraits, but the 2d background symbol is blue insted of black for the ss even after i copied the black ones back in there.
12-18-2007, 06:36 PM,
Elxaime Wrote:Copy everything that is in the German folder into the German SS folder...I believe that is what fixed it for me.

I tried this, and with no success. Whether I did it right or not, I cannot tell.

I also tried to copy each vehicle's artwork, one at a time; I only succeeded in replacing the vehicle-artwork that was already there.
Operation Edelweiss begins! Pontoon bridges across the Don at Rostov.
12-19-2007, 04:04 AM,
I'll have a look at this over the upcoming holidays but in the meantime, I believe Elxaime has it right. Try that copy again, there's just a few units missing.

Fury
12-19-2007, 04:24 AM,
Hi Sgt Fury,

Yes the fix is just copy all the files from the German folder into the SS German folder. Von Nev and myself have a ongoing game, we downloaded the files from Glenn's site and Von Nev used this fix !!!.

Don't want to comment on the game at the moment but it's a bloodbath, great game so far, 24/7 action.