• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Tigers v Infantry
04-01-2007, 06:57 AM,
Tigers v Infantry
These two pictures were taken from a recent battle with Skeld, called Strachwitz at Kursk

[Image: GCS0254.jpg]

[Image: GCS0248a.jpg]

[Image: GCS0247a.jpg]
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2007, 07:09 AM,
RE: Tigers v Infantry
Were both Tigers taken out with RPGs Antoni?
04-01-2007, 07:11 AM,
Yes they were, and it helped me to an overall win
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
04-01-2007, 07:14 AM,
those are good pics, I bet the German player doesn't move tigers around without INF support now LOL

I once took out 2 of Phil Davies' Tigers with ATRs and SMGs with moltovs.. used the ATRs to button them up and some of my SMGs nailed his supporting INF while 2 squads snuck up on the buttoned up Tigers and roasted them.

Takes a lot of patience and nerve to tango with armor using INF :)

Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
04-01-2007, 07:19 AM,
Thumbs_Up  RE: Tigers v Infantry
I had those guys hiding under a bush and these two tigers just wandered into view ... the rest is history !
04-02-2007, 03:21 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-02-2007, 03:22 AM by Skeld (FGM).)
RE:��Tigers v Infantry
RedDevil Wrote:those are good pics, I bet the German player doesn't move tigers around without INF support now LOL

In my defense...in that scenario the Germans start out with only one platoon of pioneers for infantry assets and they were too busy dodging long range 76.2 fire to be an effective screen for my armor :hissy:
If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month. - Theodore Roosevelt
04-02-2007, 03:26 AM,
RE: ��Tigers v Infantry
Skeld (FGM) Wrote:
RedDevil Wrote:those are good pics, I bet the German player doesn't move tigers around without INF support now LOL

In my defense...in that scenario the Germans start out with only one platoon of pioneers for infantry assets and they were too busy dodging long range 76.2 fire to be an effective screen for my armor :hissy:

Your right Skeld, I played that again as the Germans, and suffered a serious lack of infantry in that battle !