04-01-2007, 01:52 AM,
c_Question Mark  Alt Bulge44 oob question
Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2007, 02:59 AM,
RE: Alt Bulge44 oob question
04-01-2007, 01:05 PM,
From what I gather the 560 did have more JgPz IV/70 but it also had JgPz Vs. Delivery records indicate the following going to that unit

Oct-44 - 4
Nov-44 - 5
Dec-44 - 4

I don't know VM's rationale for only have JgPzIVs. He may have more detailed info or it was a typo.

Bob
04-02-2007, 05:49 AM,
Actually the battalion was a mix, 2 kompanie Jgpz IV and 1 kompanie Jgpanther. I think I accidentally made the 3rd kompanie Jgpz IV as well. I will fix it.
Send this user an email
04-03-2007, 12:13 AM,
I think you will find that it was the first company equipped with Jagdpanthers, with 17 on strength but only 15 battle ready on the 16th according to Dugdale.
04-03-2007, 12:50 AM,
That may be true but I am only matching it up with the stock OOB's decision. My mistake was that I did not include a Jagdpanther company at all.

I think the difference between it being the 1st or the 3rd kompanie is minimal considering the amount of work that would have to be done to fix that in the game (all the scenarios containing these units would require splitting the 1st and 2nd kompanies apart because they are joined at start, otherwise you would have a two kompanies of different type mixed with it taking the type of the 1st kompanie and no one would split them because of that).
Send this user an email
04-04-2007, 02:51 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-04-2007, 03:10 AM by sergio.)
RE:��Alt Bulge44 oob question
Volcano Man Wrote:I think the difference between it being the 1st or the 3rd kompanie is minimal considering the amount of work that would have to be done to fix that in the game (all the scenarios containing these units would require splitting the 1st and 2nd kompanies apart because they are joined at start, otherwise you would have a two kompanies of different type mixed with it taking the type of the 1st kompanie and no one would split them because of that).

what you say, VM, happen if you directly change the unit type of the 1st co from JgpzIV to JgPzV.
But you can change the unit name of the 1st co to 3rd co.
then the 3rd co to 1st co and jgpzIV type to jgpzV. doing so you're able to include jgpzV also changing the unit's name.
I have tried myself and it works fine.

BUT, doing so, if you have very detailed info about the hex where the 1st or 3rd jgpz560 was in then they will be reversed.

I hope that this could help if this is understandable :S

.jpg   Dibujo1.JPG (Size: 49.05 KB / Downloads: 13)

.jpg   Dibujo2.JPG (Size: 54.03 KB / Downloads: 12)
04-04-2007, 04:28 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-04-2007, 04:34 AM by Volcano Man.)
Ok, I just did it. It should be in the next update.
Send this user an email