• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

WitP PBEM-Help
03-18-2007, 02:41 AM,
WitP PBEM-Help
OK started a PBEM WitP CHS 157 mod campaign game as the Japanese.

The first stage of selecting passwords for both players went OK.

I then did my 1st turn and sent both files to my opponent however he can watch the replay but cannot enter his orders as he's asked for the Japanese players password.

Think I may have not ended my turn correctly so I opened up the game again and finished and saved turn.
Have sent off file again, but no response/feedback so far, he's at work.

So I checked again and OK it asked for the Allies password, so I clicked cancel and guess what, the game opened and I could view ALL forces thats Japanese and Allies.

The manuals a bit vague on PBEM gaming so could someone please discribe ( in laymans terms ) how to save the +?!/+% file,

And I salute all you Japanese players, the first turn is a dogs dinner.
Quote this message in a reply
03-18-2007, 02:09 PM,
RE: WitP PBEM-Help
The good news is were off, my opponent forgot to load the second file after watching the replay.
03-19-2007, 10:31 PM,
Saving is very easy. End your turn and you will see the save dialog. Choose one slot, hit a comment if oyu like and hit at least the "save" button. That's all.
Now you can send this file to your opponent (as Japanese together with the oo1 file).
03-20-2007, 06:49 AM,
Thanks, what did'nt help either was my opponent has now informed me that he does not use a password, hence my ability to open his file/turn.