• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New optional Fatigue rule
03-17-2007, 08:04 PM,
New optional Fatigue rule
In an idle moment (how Glen must hate it when I have these) I wonder if instead or as well as the above certain Divs could be given the ability to be allowed to work broken down into companys without incurring the extra fatigue penalties for being broken down. This would work (IIRC) in a similar way to the new replacement rule (which we have not yet seen in action). So for example in Normandy the Elite SS Div may have this ability and so might Allied Paras on the Eastern Front Pz Div might. In Modern Campaigns Isreali and all non british regulars might. Just a thought

Mike
Quote this message in a reply
03-17-2007, 09:59 PM,
RE: New optional Fatigue rule
Poor old Glenn........Cry

How he must have cheered when he heard your PC was down!!! ;) :)
03-17-2007, 10:55 PM,
I think these Germans get enough perks as it is,
Already on the Eastern Front they seem like supermen. I think that's the great danger in these games creating invincible men, more like childish heroes and not just men. Well trained men maybe but nothing more.
Cheers.
Gordon
03-18-2007, 09:21 AM,
Mike,

Having already made my arguments for Modern Campaigns not having the company fatigue rule as NATO units were trained to cross attach at the company and platoon levels and not convincing them, I think that I can safely say that this rule will not be changed for Panzer Campaigns.

Regards,
CptCav

Edmund Burke (1729-1797): "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Ronald Reagan: “Détente: isn’t that what a farmer has with his turkey until Thanksgiving Day?”
03-19-2007, 04:16 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-19-2007, 04:17 AM by Volcano Man.)
Send this user an email