• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

No challenger refused...nothing to loose... suicidal!
03-30-2007, 06:16 AM,
RE: No challenger refused...nothing to loose... suicidal!
I was looking athhte match-up and the Iraqi/Saudi Arabis thing looks pretty even. In fall of '89, both sides have 55/60 Experience Moral ratings.
The kit is pretty well matched, with the Iraqi's having Soviet stuff, while the Saudi's have NATO. Here is a map that might work, with a little imagination.
The KSA is desert in the center, but there are a lot of hills and a few mountains along the border with Iraq.
.zip   Iran_map.zip (Size: 112.41 KB / Downloads: 1)

Small to medium battle, say 8 to 12K points. That should get a short brigade. Random Air. The Saudi's have 40 vis, so we would need to have the visiibilty range >40. 80+ would give us some lovely dust trails, if you are into that sort of thing.
"I totally don't know what that means, but I WHOUNT it!"
-Jessica Simpson
Quote this message in a reply
03-30-2007, 06:17 AM,
Hello Daniel,

Still waiting for you to return our game files.. Big Grin

Any further thoughts about running a team game with you/Marcus vs me/GenSP?

-Greybeard
03-30-2007, 11:32 AM,
Hi Greybeard

Yeah that sounds good. Any game against Gary, i will be in on. :) We are just starting our tournament in Pacific twilight. Look forward to the game if we get it started. What sort of game would it be? MBT, WW2 H2H.

Marcus
[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email
03-30-2007, 11:44 AM,
I was referring to h2h and some of the specialty maps you have been sending. A slugfest is what i need. Come on and hurt me...:rolleyes:.....how about slot 9?

btw, i am not sure hellman is receiving my emails for tourny, maybe you can get through and find out?
03-30-2007, 07:11 PM,
RE:��No challenger refused...nothing to loose... suicidal!
03-31-2007, 01:11 AM,
RE:��No challenger refused...nothing to loose... suicidal!
Hello Wigam,

wigam Wrote:Hi Greybeard

Yeah that sounds good. Any game against Gary, i will be in on. :) We are just starting our tournament in Pacific twilight. Look forward to the game if we get it started. What sort of game would it be? MBT, WW2 H2H.

Marcus

Well, I know that Dan is busy with issues for his tourney at the moment.. so I was thinking about a MBT.. Haven't talked to Gary yet about possibilities..

Greybeard
03-31-2007, 01:23 AM,
Hiya Greybeard

geez just mention to Gary about the chance to beat me up in MBT and he will be there.:smg:

Marcus
[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email
03-31-2007, 01:15 PM,
wigam Wrote:Hiya Greybeard

geez just mention to Gary about the chance to beat me up in MBT and he will be there.:smg:

Marcus

You can get your revenge against me in WW2. I'm having fun killing cats, but I think you are ahead on points, since those big nasty kraut war machines count the same as a Jap suicide AT squad. I need to hurry. I'm getting a bunch of work done on the old shack and will be moving my computer from spot to spot as the tradesmen do their thing, so I won't have nearly unlimited time for SP. Right now the monitor is on top of the stove with the keyboard and mouse on the counter and the CPU in the floor. I'm perched on a 3 legged stool that used to be a 4 legged stool. I'm just in the getting ready stage, They won't come and start tearing stuff down and out until Monday.
I figure it will be a week before I can put everything back in it's place. Knock on wood. I'm trying to avoid sitting under a tree with everything on the end of a 50' extension cord, hoping it won't rain, while I finish the great hunting turns.
That would be pretty much of a bummer.
-Jessica Simpson
03-31-2007, 02:45 PM,
Grumbler - wot slot for MBT? Still need your email, sounds like your having fun with your computer, sounds like youd moved into the laptop age, the hard way, LOL.

greybeard - I was waitin on you, are you up to continue in 3.0 or do you wanna switch back to 2.5?

Wigam - Im definately up for a team up, how about our nam games, wanna call the bad one a minor to me and the other a draw? will free up some MBT space for our team up?

Yogi - slot 9 it is, I have a good map for us, full scale big, 10K mayhem, whod ya like to be?

PT players - Any probs wit your setups let me know, time is ticking.
Bis peccare in bello no licet - One cannot blunder twice in war.
03-31-2007, 03:56 PM,
Email at
[email protected]
Here are the map files, non-zipped;

Oh well, that didn't work. E-mail me and I'll send the maps and a proposal.
-Jessica Simpson