• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Hell's Corner
03-14-2007, 09:33 PM,
RE: Hell's Corner
Hi guyts, hurrah, mail recieved from all of you. So, are we playing?, if so, Gio, can u send me thoughts/ideas as were team mates, once we have sorted out sides/turn rates and other rules if needed.

cheers all
Robert
Scorched Earth
[email protected]
Quote this message in a reply
03-16-2007, 05:11 AM,
I await with baited breath that the four of you might finally play my scenario :) Any Sitreps would make avid viewing!

Cheers, Chris
03-16-2007, 05:40 AM,
03-16-2007, 05:48 AM,
Glad to hear you are nearly underway! :)

You are correct in that I have never posted a sitrep myself, I promise to post at least one during the course of my SFS game!

At the moment it seems to be going pretty much the same way as all the others playing the St. Vith scenaio - the US forces high tailing it out of there while leaving some recce forces and a few ambushes in place.

Cheers, Chris
03-16-2007, 06:13 AM,
Hi guys, as an European (along with Gio), i think we should play the axis as expel the allies from fortress Europa!!!

How's that sound to you?

I take it we will be playing with all options on. Are we allowing exit of non-combatant units from the board? or any other rules that we want to take on board....

cheers
Robert
Scorched Earth
[email protected]
03-16-2007, 06:29 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-16-2007, 06:43 AM by Thor.)
03-16-2007, 07:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-16-2007, 07:27 AM by Hobbes.)
* per Hobbes' suggestion for this scenario, we agree to limit the LOS during night moves per his recommendation.

The Axis forces really have to bear this rule in mind as daylight comes suddenly and the Canadians get a chance to move their units after daylight dawns. It works fine as long as the Axis remember this! It's really only a reminder to not leave loaded trucks in a place where they may be an easy target, it makes little difference to regular troops.

I hope Matrix allow visibility changes like this to be made automatically - and star shells. I shall be updating the scenario should they do so.

Cheers, Chris
03-16-2007, 08:12 AM,
Hi Mark, all sound good to me. Though i like the sound of a pinball tank....

cheers
Robert
Scorched Earth
[email protected]
03-16-2007, 03:04 PM,
Okay you Jerries. Thor and I are plotting our first Canadian move. We should have something to you shortly.

Cheers,

Nort
03-17-2007, 11:12 AM,
Acc...this thread went on unnoticed by me for the last two days !
However:
all points up written are good for me (but don't ask me to modify the scn file....). I will play German with S.Earth, standard ROE + exit admitted, FOG and advanced rules on.
Suggestions already sent to Robert. I'm waiting to move out (were you thinking that Germans only see and wait ?)

H.v.F.