03-14-2007, 01:47 AM,
RE:��Hell's Corner
Scorched Earth
[email protected]
Quote this message in a reply
03-14-2007, 02:41 AM,
RE: Hell's Corner
Robert,

Sorry. I'm with HvF here. I don't want a Google account and thus must withdraw from this fight. I am still not receiving any emails from you, even with your new account. I got the Google invite email, but that is all. The only messages I have received from you are the private messages you have sent via the Blitz.

Kind of ironic, if you think about it. Google can find the most miniscule factoid in history in seconds, but they can't find the mailbox . . . . :cheeky: Bill Gates must be behind this. :chin:

Anyway, I respectfully withdraw from the proposed MASSIVE, years-long team fight as I have little confidence that we could maintain effective communication given our recent experience. Team games are hard enough to keep moving, without any com probs.

Good luck with the email problems Robert. I recommend junking Google and getting a Hotmail account. Several members worldwide have them and they seem to work well.

Best Regards,
Mark~Thor
03-14-2007, 03:39 AM,
Hi all, dont give up on me yet!! After my tinkering i've recieved two turns. Mark can u send me a normal IE e-mail please to see if it gets through.

cheers
Robert
Scorched Earth
[email protected]
03-14-2007, 03:43 AM,
Robert,

Please try sending an email to Nort, Gio and I and we'll see if we all, or any of us receive it.

Just sent one your way.

Mark
03-14-2007, 04:05 AM,
RE:��Hell's Corner
Thor Wrote:Robert,

Please try sending an email to Nort, Gio and I and we'll see if we all, or any of us receive it.

Just sent one your way.

Mark

Hi Mark, thanx for that. I have sent you all a mail.

Robert
Scorched Earth
[email protected]
03-14-2007, 05:06 AM,
03-14-2007, 06:17 AM,
Usual commercial strategies of war.... Currently I have two accounts: one normal and one broadband, both italian. Well, I cannot download my mails using just one account, but have to modify outlook features and open the second browser. Is that good ?
Robert, I think you might get a trustful hotmail account and get back in touch with the world.....I was already sniffing the taste of this new MP....

Gio
03-14-2007, 06:25 AM,
Ditto. I have not received any email and my spam filter is clear. This appears not meant to be ...
03-14-2007, 06:35 AM,
Hi all, i am not going away quietly. Can any of you try this please:

[email protected]
Scorched Earth
[email protected]
03-14-2007, 08:23 AM,
I got your missive from your hotmail account. Return missive is headed your way ...