• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Wife out
03-15-2007, 05:35 AM,
Wife out
Ok for all my Wife is back home but still not well.She is a bit better mind you but it seems she will be on antibiotics the rest of her life.She has a Nurse coming in every day for the next two weeks to make sure things are improving.Shes having a real bad time trying to walk ie Doctors told her to rest her leg as much as poss.So its Johnny could you do this Johnny get me that.No change from normal life it would seem.Anyway just glad she's back and getting better.
Quote this message in a reply
03-15-2007, 06:31 AM,
RE: Wife out
That is good news John. :thumbs_up: I hope that her leg recovers well and that she regains her mobility soon.

Best Regards,
Mark
03-15-2007, 06:38 AM,
That is good to hear John.
Jesse
03-15-2007, 06:38 AM,
LMAO HE HE HE Im her mobility regardless of her condition.Joking aside thanks and its nice to have her home.She better follow Doctor's orders this time or else next time could be a lot lot worse.Relagated to the bed in my PC room for a few weeks to make sure i dont kick her leg at night when im sleeping.BORING???????????/
03-15-2007, 07:27 AM,
Glad to hear she's back home and pestering you John :) That's a great sign

Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
03-15-2007, 07:54 AM,
Good to hear, John!

Take care and good luck
Jason Petho
Send this user an email
03-15-2007, 10:00 AM,
LOL

Relegated to the spare room and with the PC...Now theres a recipe for disaster. Sounds like a blatant excuse for not coming to bed, cause you cant and gaming after she does. No need to feel guilty anymore..horaay

Matt