• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New Cursor
03-08-2007, 04:59 AM,
New Cursor
Hi,

Is there any way to change the cursor in the game, the crosshair is so hard to see it on the map?

I often have to scroll the mouse around till it hits the edge just to find to get my bearings again..

Thx,

Daroc
Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2007, 11:17 AM,
RE: New Cursor
Myself, I'd like to see the two smiley faces with the beers (not seen here, but I've seen it elsewhere).
03-08-2007, 11:38 AM,
Daroc Wrote:Hi,

Is there any way to change the cursor in the game, the crosshair is so hard to see it on the map?

I often have to scroll the mouse around till it hits the edge just to find to get my bearings again..

There is no in game controls on the Mouse, but from Windows Control Panel, you can turn ON "mouse tails" and that will make the cursour more visible when you move it even slightly.

...that's all I can think of.

Glenn
Send this user an email
03-08-2007, 04:19 PM,
Jazman Wrote:Myself, I'd like to see the two smiley faces with the beers (not seen here, but I've seen it elsewhere).

Do you mean this one: cheers ?
03-08-2007, 05:15 PM,
RE:��New Cursor
Glenn Saunders Wrote:There is no in game controls on the Mouse, but from Windows Control Panel, you can turn ON "mouse tails" and that will make the cursour more visible when you move it even slightly.

...that's all I can think of.

Glenn

There is another WIndows Mouse setting too that might be helpful

In my Control Panel | Mouse +> there is a Pointer Tab. And here there is a checkbox "Show location of pointer when I press the CTRL key"

This works inside the game.

Not sure if this is a setting with my particular PC as I run a Microsoft Laser Mouse 6000 - but try it if you have it, might work.

Glenn
Send this user an email
03-09-2007, 02:51 AM,
Thumbs_Up  RE: New Cursor
Hi,

Thx for the response. I have made the changes in the settings and this works better then before.

Too bad we can't make a mod for this just making the crosshair 2-3 pixels wider would help it not to be so hard to find on the maps.

Anyway thx for the help it was getting frustrating to constantly have to search for the lil cursor hehe.

Daroc
03-09-2007, 04:53 AM,
RE:��New Cursor
Send this user an email