• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

"Thet's noo ordnary Rabbit, it's the mos foul, crul, bad timpred Rodent!" R4 Sitreps
05-21-2007, 02:08 PM,
RE: "Thet's noo ordnary Rabbit, it's the mos foul, crul, bad timpred Rodent!" R4 Sitreps
"What do ya think o'dem panty-waists in dem udder St. Vith games?" asked the battle hardened NCO with the foul smelling cigar clamped firmly in his teeth.
"Not too much to them I think. And by the way Sergeant, please extinguish the odorous weed. It's fumes are burning my eyes." The tall, distinguished General in charge of THESE St. Vith defenses continued to examine the burning hulks of the enemies latest attempt to close with the town. It was of course foiled and Panther's hated Huns paid dearly for underestimating the town's defenses. Imagining the Americans to be in full retreat, they'd thrown themselves forward in a desperate try at a coordinated attack from both North and East, but they'd not reckoned on the large force of armor waiting for them just beyond their vision. Boom! Bang! KABWANG! Five dead Panthers and a host of STGs now lay crippled and aflame. General Dogwood smiled in grim satisfaction. "Somebody should explain to my classmate Nemesis that this is a defender's fight, and that he should stick to leading cavalry charges against Russian batteries."
"Uh.. wats dat?" asked the bewildered NCO at his side.
"Never mind Sergeant," sighed Dogwood. "Tell Red Six to stand by to fire."
Quote this message in a reply
05-26-2007, 06:43 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-26-2007, 06:56 AM by Fubar1.)
RE: ��"Thet's noo ordnary Rabbit, it's the mos foul, cruel and bad tempered Rodent!" SFS R4
06-04-2007, 06:36 PM,
RE: "Thet's noo ordnary Rabbit, it's the mos foul, crul, bad timpred Rodent!" R4 Sitreps