• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Help Can Tanks Reverse
02-26-2007, 11:05 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-26-2007, 11:05 PM by Weasel.)
RE: Help Can Tanks Reverse
Ensure when you pop that up before you do you check and make sure you have at a minimum even odds and better yet 2 or 3 to 1. So if you can see two enemy tanks, try to pop up with at least 2 that can shoot, but better yet 4.

Also, only move them forward 1 hex (so they should be directly behind the crest). If you only move 1 hex then they will get a defensive "creeping" bonus and a better chance of not being spotted. Any more then that and they are considered moving.

If you still want to pop up with below 1-1 odds, pop up, shoot once, and get back down. If you try for a second shot you will have return fire on you.

This is where having tanks with stabilizer comes in handy, much better first shot hit chance.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
Quote this message in a reply
02-27-2007, 11:01 PM,
RE: Help Can Tanks Reverse
Thanks again, I'll try that at the first chance I get, unfortunately in the game I am playing there is now no chance to have those kind of odds, but it's good fun all the same.
Cheers,
Gordon
Quote this message in a reply