• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

ATT: Opponents of Wigam
02-15-2007, 10:02 AM,
b_Exclamation Mark  ATT: Opponents of Wigam
Hi all. I have had some news last night at work. I am going on a 3 week trip and so will be away from home for that time.

So firstly maciej i will get you the set-up for the Great Hunting Tournament asap. I am still keen to play if wanted. I will be away from this Sunday 18th feb to the 8th of March. IIRC the round length is 3 months and don't see any problems interupting the turns when i get back.

But i have managed to get myself a laptop for my time away and am getting a Hotmail address for turn to be sent to, so i don't see myself missing any turns.

And also for the Battle For Iraq tournament i may try and find someone who might look after it for me while i am away, but sounds like everyone is away now in cluding Gary.:happy: Sorry didn't mean to forget you.

So i will post my new address here when i have it.

So maciej let me know if you still want me in the tournament.

Cheers and sorry

Marcus
[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
02-15-2007, 10:37 AM,
RE: ATT: Opponents of Wigam
hi all

new address that could everyone send there turn from for now until the 8th of March please.

[email protected]
Send this user an email
02-15-2007, 10:01 PM,
Marcus,
honestly speaking I have a little problem right now. I have one player going AWOL (Kpt. Lothar). And I dont want to hold everyone else waiting. I'll try to get in touch with Lothar and/or find a replacement for him. I cant see any problem with you starting your game a bit later.
So the options are :
1. I match you with Lothar and you guys start as soon as I contact him or find a replacenment
2. I keep you as a reserve for next turns, in case we have more drops (and we will, thats for sure) and forget about Lothar (last time I heard from him he informed me to be really busy work wise).

I prefer option 1, but I'd like to hear from you what you want.
Think first, fight afterwards - the soldier's art
02-16-2007, 04:46 AM,
Hi Marcus, did you send our Egyptians and Isralis on ahead? Have'nt seen them in a while;)
02-16-2007, 07:05 AM,
Hi Maciej

Ok i will play what ever part you want me to. If option one is allright lets do it that way. Thats fine with me.:)

And Paul, i have sent but will resend to you.

Marcus
Send this user an email
02-16-2007, 08:14 AM,
OK Marcus,
I see if I can find another player.
thanx for cooperation so far
Maciej
Think first, fight afterwards - the soldier's art