• Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Best Tank Battle?
02-12-2007, 02:48 AM,
RE: Best Tank Battle?
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2007, 10:44 PM,
i think giants on the vistula is a good one but for the scn itself i think the victory conditions need to be changed,just my #cents worth LOL
02-13-2007, 08:57 AM,
EFII Tank Graveyard is my favorite of all time hands down for tactically challenging AFV action. Seems like you can play it a dozen times and never have to take the same tact.

EFII Giants of the Vistula is also a great choice; as is WF Strike of the Lehr.

Two other SUPER Team Game options would be WF "Drive for Bastogne 4" by Don Fox and WF "Einsatz der Furher Brigade" by Huib. Both are balanced 2 x 2 team games that have great maps and lots of tactically challenging AFV action. I honestly think each has near perfect terrain maps (from a tactical standpoint) and both are very balanced and fun to play from either side. Don's may actually be the best, most balanced scenario overall I have ever played. :bow:

Regards,
Thor
02-13-2007, 12:54 PM,
Thanks for the compliment on Drive to Bastogne. I can't tell you how much time and effort went into that one.
02-13-2007, 07:44 PM,
There is another one EF2 scenario I can recommend: "8th Panzer to the Rescue" Lots of armor, big map, many objectives to be taken/defended. Infantry fight for the city armor rolls over the open ground!

Regards

Slawek
"We do not beg for Freedom, we fight for it!"

http://swalencz.w.interia.pl