• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

The Dark Side of the Force Pure Evil Adolf Hilter
04-10-2007, 09:22 AM,
RE: The Dark Side of the Force Pure Evil Adolf Hilter
Bootie Wrote:
schnurbart Wrote:Hitler was an exellent civillian leader par exellance at least he understood the folk of the day

This can be argued about too though.... he rose to power through back stabbing and intimidation. Could he have done it through purely political means?
yes i think he could have without the violence becasue of the mood
but violence or intimidation *mexican day last year?*is always the political solution of the side with the weaker argument based on emotional principles..always and usually they are the majority. The putsch would still have looked rather exploitive to what would have been what is usally the correct minority..the nazis merely used all tools available under the conditions that existed. Hitler in no wise saved that country from depression...It was Germans getting up to go to work every day day in day out that made them a contender...thats my opinion of coarse..you all can watch for your selves
The biggest insult to human intelligence which is considerable in my opinion. Is the notion that the universe made itself. Has anyone ever see a star form? Come on people. what will they tell us now? The earth is flat?
Quote this message in a reply
04-26-2007, 02:01 PM,
RE: The Dark Side of the Force Pure Evil��Adolf Hilter

This can be argued about too though.... he rose to power through back stabbing and intimidation. Could he have done it through purely political means?

sounds pretty much like polotics to me;)
Quote this message in a reply