• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for a few WinSP games.
02-11-2007, 12:01 AM,
RE: Looking for a few WinSP games.
shortreengage Wrote:I do. No DE however. As for you Templars at least they're no Blood Angles!

Suffer not the mutant....freakish blood suckers. ;)

cheers
Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2007, 07:10 AM,
shortreengage Wrote:Send me something in a nice MBT. Your choice. Slot 006-250 except 20.
Just no "Black Templars" Big Grin

cheers

Games sent....good luck.

cheers
02-11-2007, 08:36 AM,
Here's a few pics for you Fubar

[Image: wh1.jpg]

[Image: wh4.jpg]

[Image: whship1.jpg]

[Image: wh2.jpg]

[Image: wh3.jpg]

I painted the marines in Gold and Brass with Steel and Aluminum for the jet packs, Graphite and gunmetal for all the weapons, the aliens are Soviet Armor green and gloss green.
All of them seem shiny because I have 3 coats of Clear kote on top of them for gaming reasons.

Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
02-11-2007, 09:16 AM,
@ RedDevil

Very nice, i wish that they had done Tyranids for the DC expansion. I've loved those guys ever since i started playing Space Hulk way back when. Big Grin

One of the guys in my local GW store suggested a couple of light coats of gloss varnish followed by a light coat of matt varnish, that way you get maximum protection from knocks but don't get that shiny finish....mind you Tyranids should be slimey looking IMO. ;)

Nice i'll have to snag my sisters camera and take a few pics now. Eek

P.S. Have the SM's got a Chapter name?

cheers
02-11-2007, 12:16 PM,
No chapter name, I asked my then 9 yr old son, what color he wanted them, blue like they were on the box or something else. He said they were the Golden warriors and so they became :)

The battle for macragge is the only Wh40k game we have, the hobby is rather expensive for a pre teen who has many other things of interest right now. He's been tempted to spend his money on more, but then ends up with something else LOL

I'm more into 1/72 scale (25-28mm) table top gaming so my hobby is challenging enough on the budget and he seems to like it as well so who knows what the future holds yet.

Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard