• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

To My Opponents
02-09-2007, 08:08 PM,
To My Opponents
FYI

This Sunday I will be moving to Her-rat. I know that the internet is worse, less band width, and the access is not as good, (here in Kabul I have internet in my conex, yes I live in a conex). Also, I don't know what my workload will be, so that said, my file return rate will drop, by how much I don't know. I suspect I will be able to manage a file every day or two, but I know there will be times when there will be lapses for up to a week. I should be at that location till I come home in Sept, but I could be sent to an every more remote base. As the we get closer to Spring, my file return rate will drop due to work load.
Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2007, 08:12 PM,
RE: To My Opponents
No worries Zemke.... keep safe.
02-09-2007, 09:20 PM,
I stay as safe as I can, no gambling, but only God knows when our time here will end and what manner it will be.
02-09-2007, 10:12 PM,
Stay safe, Zemke.
02-09-2007, 11:07 PM,

Hi Zemke!

Note: sent the below to your email address, but decided to post here as well just in case the email does not get to you!

I just saw a post from you on the Blitz! So, since I am now also in theater with you, I thought I would drop you a note and give you my mobile phone number!

If you are in the Kabul Area, give me me a call!

I work at CJ-7 in Camp Eggers!

Stay safe here on the "Real Eastern Front"!

Blitz: Balkan Warrior

Shep Rilovick

Ivan/Shep!

The "HOG Ranger and Balkan Warrior"
Still "Lost on the Eastern Front"!

Ivan/Shep!The "HOG Ranger and Balkan Warrior" Still Riding the "Winds of Change" on the Dubrovnik Front!
02-09-2007, 11:55 PM,
Hey both of you guys get home safe!
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
02-10-2007, 05:04 AM,
I will call you in the morning, I was going to tonight, but it got late before I remembered. You are the second guy I war game with who is over here. A retired LTC who now works for MPRI is here too. We had a WITP game going. Anyway I got your number, and I will call. Shame, because Sunday I am off to Herat for the rest of my time in theater. Maybe we can link up somehow.
02-10-2007, 05:19 AM,
keep your pecker up and stay safe !

Cheers Andre
02-10-2007, 08:02 AM,
Cant you get them to send a bullet instead? ;)

Stay safe stay strong.