• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

WWII Intelligence Report
02-07-2007, 12:50 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-07-2007, 02:42 AM by General SP.)
WWII Intelligence Report
Thought I'd pass this along...

http://www.lonesentry.com/intelbulletin/...bject.html

T_R
The Koenigstiger was the most powerful combat tank of World War II combining a powerful and effective gun with armor that was virtually impervious to any Allied tank or anti-tank gun. The result was battlefield history! -- George Parada
Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2007, 02:30 AM,
RE: WWII Intelligence Report
Thanks T__R! Very intersting stuff to read!

PzHeinZ
02-07-2007, 02:43 AM,
Hope you dont mind TR. I deleted the link and inserted the direct one to the Intel report :)

Gary
02-07-2007, 05:25 AM,
Um, well I don't mind but of course I don't get the credit ;)

I mean it was DRG over at the Camo Workshop that posted it. I just looked at it, put my eyeballs back in my head and passed it along... Big Grin

T_R
The Koenigstiger was the most powerful combat tank of World War II combining a powerful and effective gun with armor that was virtually impervious to any Allied tank or anti-tank gun. The result was battlefield history! -- George Parada
02-07-2007, 05:28 AM,
WHat can I say?

I am a lazy mouse clicker. One less click means less finger fatigue :):cool2:
02-07-2007, 05:34 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-07-2007, 05:35 AM by Tiger_Reyth.)
K, cheers for lazy fingers!

cheers

T_R
02-07-2007, 08:19 AM,
This is absolutly brilliant! Something else to distract me from my games:rolleyes: