• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

You just got to know how to do it
02-04-2007, 05:11 AM,
RE:��You just got to know how to do it
95Bravo(FGM) Wrote:Couldn't be the UK. Who has guns over there?

Farmers and 14yr olds from the inner city estates.

Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2007, 05:59 AM,
hedgehog(FGM) Wrote:There are few guns turning up here and there, but not like you guys they seem to grow on trees in the US.

I have a gun tree right out front. Looking for a good crop this year...

50cal
02-04-2007, 11:37 AM,
RE: You just got to know how to do it
I legally possess a SW model 29, 44 mag, a Browning Hi-power 9mm, a stainless steel Mini 14, tricked out with lazer, tactical light, removeable scope...3x-9x, 25... 30round mags, Hogue synthetic stock, a pretty good Russian SKS, a Ruger 10/22 with synthetic stock, aimpoint system and extended mags.....a .270 Remington hunting rifle with Leupold 4x scope, a 12ga shotgun, pump.....

I think I am about average for an American. You see in America...the government must trust us....so we don't have to trust them!
02-04-2007, 02:03 PM,
DevilThomas Wrote:I legally possess a SW model 29, 44 mag, a Browning Hi-power 9mm, a stainless steel Mini 14, tricked out with lazer, tactical light, removeable scope...3x-9x, 25... 30round mags, Hogue synthetic stock, a pretty good Russian SKS, a Ruger 10/22 with synthetic stock, aimpoint system and extended mags.....a .270 Remington hunting rifle with Leupold 4x scope, a 12ga shotgun, pump.....

I think I am about average for an American. You see in America...the government must trust us....so we don't have to trust them!

:eek1:

Looks like I'm behind, seeing as all I own is an old Bushmaster paintball gun.
02-04-2007, 03:04 PM,
RE: You just got to know how to do it
I have enough to hold off your average militia, as long as they don't bring armor.