Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2007, 03:13 PM,
RE: Im the happiest man!!
Errr.......who? ;)

cheers
02-03-2007, 03:39 PM,
Oh, you mean Bret 'let's throw it to the other guys' Favre? ;)
I'm a Packers fan too but I'm tired of the old man. He needs a seeing eye dog. :bang:

So ends the bloody business of the day - Homer
02-03-2007, 09:22 PM,
KTN Wrote:Brett Favre is going to come back and play for the Green Bay PackersBig Grin
Life is good in Green Bay!!Big Grin

Dont overdo it on the cheesecake in celebration !.
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
02-03-2007, 11:09 PM,
I think Brett still has the skills to play 1 more year and he's so close to topping Marino's records that it should be fun watching him 1 more season.
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
02-03-2007, 11:21 PM,
I will be rooting for Rex Grossman and d`bears 2morrow nite in Superbowl 41 !.
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
02-03-2007, 11:26 PM,
Brett Favre?!Green Bay Packers?!Am i mistaken or is this related to that silly game where you have to hit a ball with a stick called baseball? :smoke: When will you guys across the ocean learn to enjoy a real sport? :whis: Like football(soccer) for example? :smg:
Send this user an email
02-03-2007, 11:55 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-04-2007, 12:31 AM by RedDevil.)
All that needs to be said...

***edited as the content was inappropriate***
If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month. - Theodore Roosevelt
02-04-2007, 12:30 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-04-2007, 12:40 AM by RedDevil.)
Skeld, I don't think that picture is appropriate for the thread or the younger members who visit these forums. Surely you can convey your thoughts better than submitting a picture of 2 dogs humping to get a thought across.

I suggest better discretion in the future.
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
02-04-2007, 12:43 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-04-2007, 12:46 AM by Skeld (FGM).)
Wow...that picture IMHO was rated PG at the worst and did fit the thread perfectly being that one dog was wearing Viking garb and the other was wearing Packers stuff. Wasn't intended to cause any problems. My apoligies. Eek
If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month. - Theodore Roosevelt