• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Team Speak Channel for CM and other Wargames
01-26-2007, 04:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-26-2007, 04:27 AM by Zemke.)
Team Speak Channel for CM and other Wargames
Quote this message in a reply
01-27-2007, 05:21 AM,
RE: Team Speak Channel for CM and other Wargames
Hi Zemke, I did raise this a few times a while ago but it seemed there was little interest in it, I presume the TS channel your talking about it the 10th Mountian Div "Tunnel Rat", I am sure we did live battling on there a few times .. ahhh happy days when I had more time :hissy:
I am proud to be British but I thank god that I am Welsh
01-27-2007, 05:31 AM,
Yeah, it is kind of amazing to me that this would not get more attention or play. I will post the idea on Fragment and see how it plays there. Those were some fun times, by the way what happened between now and then that you have so much less time, more kids? Heck I remember everyone playing someone, or doing their PEM turns making commentary, some of which was really funny. I wonder what happened to old "Tunnel Rat" anyway?
01-27-2007, 05:38 AM,
Patrick, what are the costs? and limits of a free channel as compared to a paid one?

Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
01-27-2007, 05:59 AM,
Pardon my ignorance,but what's this 'Team Speak Channel'?And what technologies does it involve?Voip?
Send this user an email
01-27-2007, 06:50 AM,
RE:��Team Speak Channel for CM and other Wargames
01-27-2007, 09:10 AM,
I found it better to use whilst gaming online than say Skype or MSN, it's very similar thing which is why I presume there wasn't much interest originally.
01-27-2007, 04:21 PM,
I agree Zemke - teamspeak was alot of fun.

It does require it to be on 24/7 thereby allowing peeps to find
other players and logon at will.

I'll be interested in teamspeak or such. Athough I just don't spend as much time on Combat Mission as before. Spare time is far less, and I do play other games - notably Korsun Pocket and the other games in the Decisive Battles series.

Mr. Grim Reaper - good to see you still got your scythe.

Cheers

01-27-2007, 07:21 PM,
Yep and still lopping off heads Devil I see you still have your 10th handle, are you still in touch with them all ?
01-28-2007, 02:49 AM,
JDSU, man now there is a good player, warning to the wise...JDSU is the real Grim Reaper!!

Well there is some interest, and I think if I hit enough ladder sites I can get some real interest going, put a post up at Battlefront too. I was kind of hoping that most of the Blitz guys would be interested.