• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Test drive 3.0
01-26-2007, 09:14 AM,
RE: Test drive 3.0
I just got the restart file for our game Grumbler, i'll get on it ASAP. Dunno what happened to the first email though...ether bound i guess. Eek

cheers
Quote this message in a reply
01-26-2007, 09:27 AM,
Dang...

I've been so busy at work that I forgot about v3.0..

Hmm - I still have a bunch of 2.51 games running, so I guess I have some time to get the $$ together to purchase a disc.. the new OP fire routines/options look like a necessity, than a 'nice to have'..

How does it work - do both players need to have the option on, or only one?

-Greybeard
01-26-2007, 11:05 AM,
It's really neeet-O. Peachy keen even.
Your in Fla, right? Tell the wife you want to start a small business. Spraying suntan OIL on all those T-back clad tourists. See how fast you get a CD for your birthday, even if it's 6 months away.
A pumper costs aboot 30$ and the various scented/flavored oils go for about 25 a bottle. When I was there the guys charged $1.00 per aplication. A bottle of Oil is good for about 60 aps, even on a big tourist. I heard the big ones tip better.
There is a pop-up menu that has various types of targets, you can set the range by target. You also can set the front armor attack filter, which means you won't shoot at a tank you cannot kill from the front. I don't know if that means your ambusher will wait until it has gone past to shoot, I haven't gotten that far in my testing yet.
"I totally don't know what that means, but I WHOUNT it!"
-Jessica Simpson
01-26-2007, 01:56 PM,
Red Devil, I sent the files to;
[email protected]
Hoping that was the correct address.
"I totally don't know what that means, but I WHOUNT it!"
-Jessica Simpson
01-26-2007, 10:42 PM,
Ah yes I got them
got my units picked and was about to start deploying when the call to come watch "Cars" or else echoed thru the house, so the deployment of Task Force Devil has been delayed 24 hours while homeland security approves the wastage of resources.

Got all Day today as MINE (I think) tho soon as I get back from therapy for the busted knee this AM
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard