• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

new PzC recruit question about M41
01-24-2007, 11:17 AM,
new PzC recruit question about M41
I purchased my first PzC game and I have to say I'm impressed by the vast OOB and the grand "feel" of the scenarios. I read the rulebook and have a general yet admittedly slightly lacking experience on the general mechanics of play. My question is in regards to one of my favorite small scenarios, "Krasnaya". It starts Dec 2 with the 2nd Pz Div available for the Germans and the 126th Div for the ruskies with a hodge podge of brigades included. My dilemma against the AI and a solitaire hotseat game is the same: the inability to even get close to capturing Krasnaya Polyana within the scenario's length of 20 turns. I can never seem to be able to see the "spires of the Kremlin". The forests on the north and south of the main road force the main german effort to be funneled along the road network, something the Russians can easily turn into a quagmire of blood. Attritional warfare is the flavor of the week. Is it even possible to recreate the final push for Moskau in this scenario or is there some other strategy I'm just not getting?
Quote this message in a reply
01-24-2007, 04:02 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-24-2007, 04:03 PM by Jazman.)
RE: new PzC recruit question about M41
Quote this message in a reply