• Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

need a game
01-20-2007, 11:27 AM,
need a game
Quote this message in a reply
01-20-2007, 12:02 PM,
RE: need a game
Let's rock a SPWW2. It's worth the 130 Megs!

What sort of battle do you want?

Let's getting rocking right now!

T_R
The Koenigstiger was the most powerful combat tank of World War II combining a powerful and effective gun with armor that was virtually impervious to any Allied tank or anti-tank gun. The result was battlefield history! -- George Parada
01-20-2007, 12:26 PM,
If you still fancy a game of WinSPWW2 i have all 5 slots open.

cheers
01-20-2007, 12:58 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-20-2007, 04:03 PM by Tiger_Reyth.)
I am willing to play a game with you (Fubar) as well as you (Lumps).

Let's get down to some details...

T_R
The Koenigstiger was the most powerful combat tank of World War II combining a powerful and effective gun with armor that was virtually impervious to any Allied tank or anti-tank gun. The result was battlefield history! -- George Parada
01-20-2007, 01:42 PM,
If you want a game of spwaw h2h, i can give you a game and you can pick my brain for info....you can count it or not, your choice.....yogi :cool:
01-20-2007, 04:02 PM,
Gosh I'm sorry I only play WW2 despite my profile. When I first signed up I didn't know the difference.

If I'm correct WAW is the unmodified version whereas WW2 is the Camo upgraded version, right?

Why not just download WW2, it's free...?

T_R
01-21-2007, 05:56 PM,
Actually WW2 and WAW are completely different engines, WAW H2H is a mod like Alby's Enhanced and they are all free for DL.
Vesku

[Image: Medals50_thumb8.gif]
01-21-2007, 09:27 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-21-2007, 09:28 PM by Tiger_Reyth.)
01-22-2007, 05:09 AM,
Lumps,
I replied to your last post for a game of H2H or SPWaW. You need to unhide yor email so we can send you a message. I'm still looking for a game.

USS Wyoming