• Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

SPWW2 Opponent Wanted!
01-22-2007, 08:34 PM,
RE: SPWW2 Opponent Wanted!
Ok sending e-mail.

T_R
The Koenigstiger was the most powerful combat tank of World War II combining a powerful and effective gun with armor that was virtually impervious to any Allied tank or anti-tank gun. The result was battlefield history! -- George Parada
Quote this message in a reply
01-22-2007, 09:25 PM,
Sounds good to me....i'll take allies then, Brits are good for me as i like playing them in CM.

I'll have a crack at setting it up...gotta try sometime. lol

cheers
01-22-2007, 09:41 PM,
Thats what I thought you'd say ;). I found it very easy if I just followed the manual.

Ok I get Germany then.

Let the air sorties and the points be xxx.

That way the comp will pick the points and if you want to limit airstrikes to 3 then great otherwise whatever you want.

T_R
The Koenigstiger was the most powerful combat tank of World War II combining a powerful and effective gun with armor that was virtually impervious to any Allied tank or anti-tank gun. The result was battlefield history! -- George Parada
01-22-2007, 09:46 PM,
Cool....my Tommy Cookers will meet your Tigers on the field of battle. LOL

I'll set it up tonight and email it ASAP.

I'll bring the Tea and Crumpets, you bring the Schnapps and Frankfurters and we'll meet in the middle. :smoke:

cheers
01-22-2007, 10:11 PM,
lol hilarious!

T_R