• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Poll: What would you like to see added to or more of at the Blitz website?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
More Tournaments
22.68%
22 22.68%
New Ladders (Specify in thread)
1.03%
1 1.03%
After Action Reports
15.46%
15 15.46%
CM Ladder for tcp/ip results
3.09%
3 3.09%
A Better Training Ground for new players
6.19%
6 6.19%
Historical Discussion (More)
10.31%
10 10.31%
Scenario Design Tips
6.19%
6 6.19%
The Newsletter *restarted*
14.43%
14 14.43%
Game Tips Section
14.43%
14 14.43%
Other (Please specify in thread)
6.19%
6 6.19%
Total 97 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Blitz Website
01-21-2007, 01:16 PM,
RE: The Blitz Website
A "mentor" program for the new guys is a great idea!:cool:
Quote this message in a reply
01-21-2007, 01:19 PM,

The Training Idea is a good one I would volunteer for it for the Panzer Campaign games not the greatest player in the world but i do play alot of scenarios.They have a training program over at the Panzer Campaigns
club which im a member of.The way the do training games is both players get a draw no matter what the outcome.
01-21-2007, 05:21 PM,
I frequently offer my services to the noobs over on the ACOW ladder.

If they dont want to take up the offer, thats up to them !.
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
01-22-2007, 02:53 AM,
Antoni Chmielowski (FGM) Wrote:I frequently offer my services to the noobs over on the ACOW ladder.

If they dont want to take up the offer, thats up to them !.

I remember you were kind enough to let me win my first TOAW game. ;)

Red Devil - well if it's not too much of a brain strain then i don't mind helping if it needs it, let me know what would be required.

cheers
01-22-2007, 05:42 AM,
Maybe there is already a way to do this, but I would like to rate my opponent by how often he get's turns back. I've got some players burning the midnight oil getting their turns in and a few that disappear from time to time. I also have players that let me know when they will be gone for awhile, which is nice.
I've got some high marks for most of my current opps and I would like to see them rewarded.
I would like to be able to see this rating right in their profile when they make a post. Of course, it might already be there and I haven't stumbled upon it or recognized it.

OH, and if your making posts for a pbem game, then make sure I can send you an email and not just reply to the post which you may or may not reply back to. Had a recruit looking for a game of SPH2H a week ago and replied to his post about a game (email was hidden). Never got a reply. I saw today he had another post looking for the same game. My guess is he never went back to look if anybody replied. Surely, I was never one of them, was I?
01-22-2007, 05:55 AM,
Thats happened to me on the ACOW Ladder.

Saw a post asking for a game, so I offered to play - didnt get a reply.

So when I saw him asking again for a game, I emailed him saying "As you didnt reply to my post offering you a game, you shouldnt be asking again for a fight".

Strangely I didnt get a reply either !.
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
01-23-2007, 07:21 AM,
Hello again everyone. I would just like to state for the record that I am not Geordie, have never been Geordie and probably wouldn't want to be Geordie.

I didn't realise that being accused of being Geordie was now a bannable offence.

I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for questioning the all-powerful moderators. I now realise that this is a very naughty thing to do and I promise not to do it again soon.
01-23-2007, 07:32 AM,
I found the tips and tactics section that used to be on the board helpful when i first joined - will it be coming back ?
01-23-2007, 07:33 AM,
Yes it will... as soon as Raz transfers it from the archive.

01-23-2007, 07:37 AM,
Oh my carmen you're logged in under a new name and still haven't found the time to email me yet?

I'm still not convinced that you're somehow affiliated, and why now are you using a hot mail account instead of your yahoo one to register with? a man or woman of many talents I see..

Well when I get that email, we'll see where you're from and I'm certain the IP will extend past sandwell, (you know albania LOL)the BTinternet hub center, once I get that one from your email address.

my address is randyp(at)myactv(dot)net
I'll be waiting

Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard