• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Reporting games
01-16-2007, 11:29 AM,
Reporting games
How do you report a game played when the specific scenario isn't listed in the choice-dropdown-box thingy? :conf:
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2007, 12:34 PM,
RE: Reporting games
I think you can still report it as a QB with the same amount of points as your game.
01-16-2007, 01:10 PM,
No :)
You add it yourself to the database Big Grin I know,i know,but it isn't as hard as it sounds.First,open the scenario in the editor.Write somewhere the name of the author,the number of turns,the date of the scenario and the total number of points of both sides.Then go to the 'Scenarios' section(the top link under G-4 Supply) and from the right menu and go to 'Calculate scenario SM'.Determine the scenario's SM from the table.Then go to 'Add a Scenario Info to DB' and input the required data.Remember to check the 'custom' option from the 'Is this a custom or a stock scenario?' field then hit the 'Add new scenario' button.You can also upload the scenario-in the next screen-to the blitz server so others can enjoy it as well :)
Hope this helps cheers
Send this user an email
01-16-2007, 01:12 PM,
Yeah, I guess that would work, same end result. How do scenarios get added? Via moderators or sumfink?
01-16-2007, 06:15 PM,
You can do it.
Just follow the above instructions by raz
"Kornie"
01-16-2007, 11:26 PM,
If you don't feel you can do it, send me the scenario file and I'll upload it for you and let you know when it's done so you can post it.

the biggest thing with adding a new scenario is to make sure you ADD NEW scenario and not modify an existing one.

Also, an error will occur if you put in the number of turns as a variable instead of a fixed numeral ( adding the +)
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
01-17-2007, 12:17 AM,
ATCS,
If I can do it you can for sure.
The one thing I have to remember is to upload the scenario file for eveybody else to play.