• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Hi All
01-12-2007, 07:03 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-12-2007, 07:08 AM by Alonzo.)
Hi All
I guess to exit the bootcamp sector I will need a game or so under my belt. Does anyone want to help me with this? Something of moderate size would be ok. I can return three or more turns per week.

Thanks.

cheers

Forgot to mention. TOAW-ACOW. Patch 1.04 I believe is the most recent.

So ends the bloody business of the day - Homer
Quote this message in a reply
01-15-2007, 08:37 PM,
RE: Hi All

which scenario do you have in mind?
01-16-2007, 12:19 AM,
Something of medium size would be good. I'm not familiar with which ones make good pbem games. If you have an idea I'm all for it.

Alonzo

So ends the bloody business of the day - Homer
01-18-2007, 10:24 PM,

well there's wintergewitter 42 which is a good medium size scenario but very complicated and i don't advise you to play this one if you don't have good nerves Big Grin
battle for moscow is another. Those are the ones i like but i'm quite familiar with. May be to have a fair match it wouldbe good to play a scenario i haven't played before. The problem in this case is that i can't tell about play balance.
that's for WW2, there are quite a few modern scenario of medium size as well. My email is [email protected] feel free to contact me on msn as well (same add) i'm on often ( depends of your time zone)
01-28-2007, 06:52 PM,
Hi Alonzo,

I'm ok for playing with you the scenario you want on ACOW.

Cheers