• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Armor Facing Effect?
01-10-2007, 09:24 PM,
RE: Armor Facing Effect?
Oh yeah..I almost forgot the most important thing....does anyone really still believe these are only 6 minute turns?
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2007, 11:53 AM,
Earl,

I think that would be an almost Universal NO

Matt
01-11-2007, 11:56 AM,
Earl,

perhaps in one of your Campaign Games you could simply start up the scenarios with Armour Facing OFF, considering that you are attempting to achieve more realism.

Matt
01-11-2007, 09:20 PM,
Wow......Matt...that is a scary thot......and it has crossed my mind more than a few times....who knows what the future may bring :-)
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
01-12-2007, 07:10 AM,
Good point Matt/Earl.Ok we agree disagree on a lot of the points of this game keep it up this is one of the ways of keeping the game alive and intresting as members try to improve it.Lets not forget no game is perfect as induviduals find certain faults but we have to ,live with them and enjoy until someone comes up with something better.I dare say there are certain club members who know machine code etc who could come up with a better and updated version of this game without risking Talonsoft rights etc.Ok i dont have much money but would be willing to put in a small amount like everyone else in the club to bring out an enhanced and better version of this game.
01-12-2007, 11:22 AM,
Well, hopefully that is what Matrix will achieve in their re-release, although I suspect it will largely be a matter of XP compatibility, possibly some higher resolutions, and not too much more. But even that will be good.