• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

TOAW III team game "BERLIN - Gotterdammerung"
01-07-2007, 12:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-11-2007, 01:07 AM by Kru.)
b_Exclamation Mark  TOAW III team game "BERLIN - Gotterdammerung"
Hello everyone.
There is an idea about team game for a scenario called "BERLIN - Gotterdammerung". It covers only east front from Finland to Balkans. It starts just before operation Bagration began in 1944 till the end of the war (or not). It is 100 turns altogether. Very nice huge scenario.
There are three players already, grouped together as a German side.
And we are looking for opponents to take Soviet side aprox. 3-5 players the most. If you have any interest in playing this scenario just say a word, and the team will be organized later. You don't have to be a in team already, your will to fight in only thing that matters here.
Alternatively, we can switch sides if the others are so desparate to play as Germans. No problem.
Awaiting your response (impatiently)...
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2007, 06:10 AM,
RE: TOAW III team game "BERLIN - Gotterdammerung"
No time for huge scens these days I'm afraid, did you get any takers?

W
01-12-2007, 09:13 AM,
Not yet. Maybe you are right about those 100 turns as the main disadvantage. Where actually is not that much for such scenario.
C'mon it'll be fun.
Send this user an email
01-14-2007, 09:37 AM,
Who's on the German team, Kru? I think you guys need at least one player on your side who's lost at least one game <G>.

Team games are fun, but you need a good overall commander on each side, to set & use air, allocate rail, reinforcements, etc. Maybe if your friends are strong players, one of them would move over, and command the Russians? If so, I think you could get some subordinate commanders...I could take a Front, but would rather not be overall commander, due to time.
01-14-2007, 10:33 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-14-2007, 10:34 AM by Kru.)
There are Barkida and Kleeberg so far. It might be possible to allocate players differently like you suggested. But first we need those players. I think optimal option is 3 on each side. If you want to play that means we need two more. Cheers. cheers
Send this user an email
01-14-2007, 11:00 AM,

Attached Files
.doc   DNO Rules 2.doc (Size: 39.5 KB / Downloads: 9)
02-01-2007, 08:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-01-2007, 08:20 AM by Kru.)
Of course we will figure out new rules for this game, it's a must. But first, we need players. At least two more. Otherwise this idea will die out.
Send this user an email
02-10-2007, 06:22 AM,
Pls count me in...

Lars Wcheers