• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Matrix Edition of CS
01-02-2007, 07:54 PM,
RE: Matrix Edition of CS
Just getting confused over the different editions of campaign series.(gold/pb1/world at war pack/ and now matrix).......will need to buy fresh discs soon as both ef and wf (eif) are getting old.....read some board discussions per link....if there are changes to game i.e retreats for armour, vp mods for units and an improved dynamic campaign game etc should i just wait for this version or is it an add on (patch). Will this change the games we play via this site as i expect most people would find the new rules discussed on boards as more realistic and entertaining/challenging for pbem play. and will old scenarios be playable under these new conditions. Tanks that retreat in reverse (not showing their tail can change the tactics we use. talk of extra shots for AT guns as well (less action points per shot). And possibly engineers removing wrecks from hex and direct fire smoke. Sounds great if above is incorporated into the game.World at war(ef,wf,rising sun) is about 130- 140 $ at moment but of course is immediately obsolete if above is happening unless can be upgraded.
Regards
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2007, 09:26 PM,
In theory everything is supposed to be compatible....if it isn't I will probably pass on the new game.
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
01-03-2007, 08:00 AM,
Same here ...
01-03-2007, 09:21 AM,
Everything is supposed to be compatible.

Take care and good luck
Jason Petho
Send this user an email