• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Vanished opponents...what to do?
12-30-2006, 07:33 AM,
RE: Vanished opponents...what to do?
Thanks to General SP, GreyBeard, Grumbler, Fubar and Vesku for your advice! I guess I have no alternatives but to post an ultimatum.

PzHeinZ
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2007, 06:17 AM,
RE: Vanished opponents...what to do?
Greybeard Wrote:Hello Grumbler,

I still have the files forour interrupted games - team and 1-1.. I can go into the datbase and delete the report for our 1-1 if you wish to continue.. not sure what you want to do about the team game..

-greybeard

I hit a roadblock. I change my passwords every month and wrote the password on a calander so I don't have to remember it. One of my loved ones did me a favor while I was gone and took the '06 calander down and replaced it with an '07. Then they threw away my passwords. So starting up the old game isn't going to work, since I don't have the password.
I'm still in a quandry about the team game. I feel like I'm obligated to finsh it, but on my list of things to do, it is right below picking up dogshit out of the back yard. Not only was this my first team game, I assure you it wil be my last, assuming I finsih it. I love SP, but the team format leaves me as cold as like weeks tukey.
It's not anyones fault but my own, the rest of you have been gentleman about the whole thing, which might be part of the problem. I havn't analyized it yet, but it has occurred to me that you'se guys being so considerate increases my guilt, which makes me less inclined to grin and bear it. That doesn't make sense, which confuses me even more, which in turn makes me want to avoid the whole thing. I'm in a negative re-inforcement loop (tailspin) here and don't know how to recover. That gets me to thinking of bailing out before I hit the ground . I have some altitude left , so I'm waiting with my hand on the ejection lever to see if I have any ideas. When you are out of altitude and out of ideas you pull the handle and hope everything works as designed.
"I totally don't know what that means, but I WHOUNT it!"
-Jessica Simpson
Quote this message in a reply