• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Please read, The Blitz needs your help!!!
12-06-2006, 08:11 AM,
Thumbs_Up  Please read, The Blitz needs your help!!!
Hello All,
Just an December update on where we are with the H2H testing. We now have three scenarios on the approved list (link in sticky post) for you to download, these will prove to be very enjoyable scenarios to play and as you can report them at the Blitz and get the same points as the stock versions, it is a win/win situation. :)

Now these scenarios are not placed there by the magic pixies :smoke:, they are the result of players giving up a little of their gaming time to help play test the scenarios, so what i need are some new players to step to the plate and help out, it only involves playing a scenario, rating it and giving your opinion on how good/bad it is,you will also be awarded bonus ladder points.Many of the scenarios are only 15-20 turns long and will not take much time to complete, so please come forward and help out.

Any questions you can post here,PM or mail me
Regards,
Darran.
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2006, 06:29 AM,
RE: Please read, The Blitz needs your help!!!
:soap:
12-07-2006, 12:09 PM,
Darran,

I will playtest a scenario. Drop me a line.

Marty
12-07-2006, 03:34 PM,
I'll rise to the challenge. Looking for a Allied player to H2H test the scenario "#16_07s: The Peiper is Paid_Alt", with explicit supply. Currently no one is testing ths one. I can manage one turn a week. Contact me at [email protected]
12-08-2006, 05:07 AM,
Marty,Patric,
Thank you for your support, please check your inbox's :)

Does anybody else want to help out with this worthwhile project??
Regards,
Darran.