• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

So what else ya playing?
01-04-2007, 02:28 AM,
RE: So what else ya playing?
DoubleDeuce Wrote:I haven't had a chance to look into too many of the numerous mods out there. I'll have to check that one out.

Hmmm just checked the old RTR mod site and it seems to have gone or moved, if you can't find it then i can try sending/hosting the files for you. Only prob is they are about 300mb in total, well worth it for the new skins alone and all the new factions have their own skins as well. Eek

cheers
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2007, 04:00 PM,
when not hunched over the keyboard playing SP im hunched over the keyboard playing

Sim City
Grand Theft Auto - Vice City
MAME - (An arcade motherboard emulator, play all the old arcade games)
PIN-MAME - (same as above but Does all the old pinball games that i used to play in the arcades.)
Nintendo Emulator
Super nintendo Emulator
HexWar
Battle chess
Elite
Return to Castel Wofenstein
Counterstrike
The sims

In fact I spend a lotta time playing games, god knows how I do anything else.
Bis peccare in bello no licet - One cannot blunder twice in war.
01-07-2007, 08:41 PM,
That will be why we never get an e-mail from you unless there is a game file attached. lol. Just kidding bro. BTW Happy New Year!:)

Marcus
[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email
01-07-2007, 08:46 PM,
My email ploicy is very sound, no spam and no form letters, But i will reply to anything sent, ok so turns are attached to a lot but i still reply, and yes it was a good New year but back to work tomorrow....sigh....Cry
Bis peccare in bello no licet - One cannot blunder twice in war.
01-07-2007, 10:17 PM,
Fallout 1,2
Heroes 3,4
Jagged Alliance 2 with mods
Steel Beasts
01-08-2007, 02:44 AM,
I just got into World of Warcraft online which is addicting. I play about 2 hours/day. It's a $15/mo subscription so I have to get my money's worth, lol.
I also like Heroes of Might and Magic IV. I have Harpoon but have not gotten back into it - played it quite a bit about 5 years ago. Civ II and III, and, oh yes, Galactic Civilizations II.
01-08-2007, 03:04 AM,
Tank Jockey Wrote:I just got into World of Warcraft online which is addicting. I play about 2 hours/day. It's a $15/mo subscription so I have to get my money's worth, lol.
I also like Heroes of Might and Magic IV. I have Harpoon but have not gotten back into it - played it quite a bit about 5 years ago. Civ II and III, and, oh yes, Galactic Civilizations II.

What is Galactic Civilizations II like? I have MOO but it by the same people that screwed up Civ (fireaxis?). I'll be going along fine and suddenly 50 gazillion of something will appear out of nowhere and destroy me. Like Conquest, the game forces you to cheat to win
I also have the Shrapnel 4X space game (SpaceEmpires?) but don't play that because it has a data miner attached. I'm funny about thinking that if it's in MY computer, it's MY property and sucking data out is just another form of theft.
Plus I ordered it from them and it came without a manual. Pissed me off big taime. Anyway I'm in the market for a good 4X space game.
"I totally don't know what that means, but I WHOUNT it!"
-Jessica Simpson
01-12-2007, 12:52 AM,
Fubar Wrote:Hmmm just checked the old RTR mod site and it seems to have gone or moved, if you can't find it then i can try sending/hosting the files for you. Only prob is they are about 300mb in total, well worth it for the new skins alone and all the new factions have their own skins as well. Eek
I was able to get all the DL's and I just started the game up. These guys did an awesome amount of work. Much more interesting then the original and thats only after a few turns.

Thanks for pointing this mod out to me. ;)