• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

So what else ya playing?
12-06-2006, 08:57 AM,
RE: So what else ya playing?
Greybeard Wrote:I used to play Age of Sail, but it seems that it's no longer compatible with my video card - or maybe it's just XP issues Cry

-Greybeard

I have AOS II: Pirates Bounty. I think I played it twice and stuck it on my shelf, could never get into it. I had problems getting it to run on XP too.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2006, 08:58 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-06-2006, 08:59 AM by jadpanther.)
Europa......an old GDW Game.........FITE in particular.

HOI2

Civilaztion3

WIR

War plan orange

Pacific war

Harpoon

Korsun Pocket

That's it until the new War in Europe game comes out in January.

Jad
12-06-2006, 09:29 AM,
http://www.xtreme-gamer.com/forums/advan...ad-leader/

seems squad leader is alive and well, someone did all the panzerblitz scens for cmbb too...
12-06-2006, 10:23 AM,
Can't beat a few hours on DoW/Dark Crusade or the WW2 version Company Of Heroes, Silent Hunter 3 the Grey Wolves Supermod, Age Of Sail 2, Gears Of War on the xbox 360 and the Rome Total War mod RTR Gold.
12-06-2006, 02:59 PM,
right now?
I just downloaded and started 2 weeks ago a combined strategical wargame with add. tactical battle feature .....2 in one package; 1775-1783 US independence war and 1703-1711 Pro Libertate hungarian freedom war.
I'm deep in the games. it's a uniqe. strategic moving , advancing with the regiments in a large map.....and making a tactical battle in a pop up small map.

12-08-2006, 11:22 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-09-2006, 02:29 PM by Montana_Prussian.)
12-09-2006, 07:25 AM,
i play CIV 4 : another TB classic
Red Orchestra : is a great first person WW2 shooter
WF and EF2: cant wait for matrix upgraded ver

01-03-2007, 12:31 AM,
from the time i got here, i only play turns every day and send them by email. thats it. Big GrinBig Grin
01-03-2007, 05:13 AM,
Santa brought me Rainbow Six Vegas for the 360....top fun and sounds great through a CSS if you have one.

cheers
01-03-2007, 07:00 AM,
I just picked up Company Of Heroes which is fantastic. The graphics are beyond compare, the sound is brilliant, and the overall game engine is great. PC Gamer gave it a 95% and I would have to agree. They just need a few more units to play with. You can play a demo at

www.companyofheroesgame.com

It also supports head to head lan/tcp play, so perhaps in the future if enough people played it, it could be supported here. I will have to play online first to figure out how exactly the games are scored etc.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha