• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Modern Campaigns Tournament
12-04-2006, 07:59 AM,
Modern Campaigns Tournament
Gents the second scenario of the second set along with player matchups for it is now posted on the website LOCK AND LOAD !!!!!

http://home.comcast.net/~tide1/index7.htm

Everyone is taking The Warriors Path. Good Luck To All cheers

Tide1
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
Quote this message in a reply
12-16-2006, 04:52 PM,
RE: Modern Campaigns Tournament
Question, we are at the end of our match here and it is a blowout with no chance for my NATO partner. I just got to looking over the NGP scenarios and I noticed that 12_01 (the scenario that you said we should play) says that it is intended for Human vs. AI but there is a 12_01a scenario that says that it is Human vs. Human.

Did you mean for us to play 12_01a instead?
Send this user an email
12-16-2006, 08:42 PM,
Hi

I actually have a lot of sympathy for my NATO opponent in this round - not much challenge in it for the Pact either.

Hav'nt played the H2H version of this scenario - but it has to be better than this - I for one would have no problem with a rematch using the H2H version and null out the original game.

Cheers

Chris
12-17-2006, 05:51 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-17-2006, 05:52 AM by Volcano Man.)
Send this user an email
12-17-2006, 07:05 AM,
I have already played the scenario as Nato i agree with you Nato doesn't stand a chance 2 brigades against 3 Soviet Divisions with T-64's and Bmps
and a East German Division but i played it so i guess i'll live with it