• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

All of my turns are out...
12-04-2006, 12:07 AM,
All of my turns are out...
So if you are waiting on a turn from me we're still having mail troubles...
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2006, 05:12 AM,
RE: All of my turns are out...
I've sent my turn out to your new e-mail and recieved a file yet.
12-04-2006, 08:27 AM,
RE:��All of my turns are out...
KTN Wrote:I've sent my turn out to your new e-mail and recieved a file yet.

I've got nothing here - try zipping it....
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
12-04-2006, 08:44 AM,
Did you get my file I sent back toyou.

Bootie
12-04-2006, 08:46 AM,
None from you, Bootie - try zipping...that seems to help...
12-04-2006, 11:32 AM,
File sent out.
12-04-2006, 01:17 PM,
Nothing yet from KTN or Bootie - very discouraging as I've paid for that new address - I guess try sending to [email protected]...
12-04-2006, 10:33 PM,
Kel, does your new email provider have an online mail box for you to check or do you use outlook or something similar to check it with?

something like neomail, squirrelmail, etc...?
in the online mailboxes they usually have a white list and black list option for mail.

i white list all the guys i'm playing with and add them to that address book, change the settings to allow ALL whitelisted email thru and only mail from those listed in my adressbook. everything else is moved to the spam box.

every 2-3 days you'll need to check the spam box and sort thru the stuff to find any names you've missed.

I tell everyone to put CMAK,CMBB, THEBLITZ or soething with wargamies in it, so it's easily found and saved from spam dump.

Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
12-04-2006, 11:07 PM,
I use Outlook Express 6 to check my game mail. I haven't checked for the online mailbox or adjusted any settings - I'll try that today - thanks for the tip...
12-05-2006, 12:32 AM,
I checked with emailrelay this morning and they decreased the level of their spam filters for me so try again guys - sorry...

[email protected]

*I already have turns in from antoni chmielowski, sturmangriff, green hornet, expecting on crossroads, beatguy83, and herr shacht - nothing from anybody else...

I don't wait around several days between turns - generally respond within 24 hours. If you get the same turn from me again it means I never got your new turn because I keep track with PBEM helper...