12-04-2006, 08:10 AM,
RE: WinMBT scenario ready for PBEM test or play
Hello MAciej,

thanks! - Greybeard
Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2006, 09:43 AM,
RE: WinMBT scenario ready for PBEM test or play
jadpanther Wrote:Hey guy's,

I have not heard from Grumbler for a while. I believe he is dealing with personal issues and will be gone for a while. I have put several games with him on hold till he returns as for our Multi-player game I will leave that one up to you.

To other buisness.........short.....where you been?.....LOL.......I was ready to start a new MBT game and finish our H2H game and you dissappeared. Drop me a line.

Jad

I am almost back. I have a final tommorrow and another Wed. then I'm done for 6 weeks. Plus I am leanring to game the system at dear ol' cowflop U. and have found a way around the 12 credit hour minimum, so I will have a very light winter semester. I'm going to look for the files for the team game and see about getting that back up and running, if youse gutys still want to play.
I'm not quite ready year to fill my plate, I think another week or so and I plan on easing back into playing. I'm not going to fall back into the 20 games going at one time syndrom. Gluttony is both a sin and a bad idea.
"I totally don't know what that means, but I WHOUNT it!"
-Jessica Simpson
Quote this message in a reply