• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Panzer Campaign Patches - part #1
12-04-2006, 02:31 AM,
new Quality Fatigue Modifier optional rule??
What is the new Quality Fatigue Modifier optional rule? If it is what I think, some oob fiddling I've been considering can be avoided. Also would be happy to dive back into editing with new parameter data editor.
Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2006, 04:41 AM,
RE: Panzer Campaign Patches - part #1
I think it's a great addition. It means that high quality formations accumulate fatigue at a reduced rate. So a division like HJ in N44 really shows its true colors, taking a huge amount of punishment before folding up. Elite divisions are truly elite now.
12-04-2006, 05:25 AM,
That is a good idea, but not what I was thinking. Back to fiddling with the oob.
12-04-2006, 09:26 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-04-2006, 09:34 AM by JonS1.)
RE:��Panzer Campaign Patches - part #1
n/t
12-06-2006, 06:16 AM,
Hi all

Anybody else having a problem when unzipping the latest main file patch for Smolensk41?

Tried it a few times and its coming up with:-

"Cant create output file C\programfiles\HPSsimulations\smolensk41\german\3dcounters100.bmp"

I Have tried downloding again with the same result

All the other update patch files for the other games are fine - no problems.

Anybody got any ideas?

Thanks

Chris

12-06-2006, 06:34 AM,
Hi Chris,

This message sounds like the process is failing when trying to update the file listed. The only normal reason I can think of would be because the current file ended up marked read only, although maybe there are other causes too. Anyway, I would go into your files and open the Smolensk folder - easiest way for that would be right click on the game shortcut icon and go to properties, then click find target, which should open up the smolensk41 folder directly. Then open the german folder in it and try deleting the current 3dcounters100.bmp file - or right click on it and check its properties to see if it is marked read only.

Good luck. If this doesn't help, maybe try uninstalling then reinstall and update.

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
12-06-2006, 01:34 PM,
Hadge,

There might be something specifc to your installation, as RickyB suggests. I downloaded and installed the patch on my machine. No errors.

Let us know what you find.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
12-08-2006, 02:11 AM,
Hi

Thanks for your help -

The problem was, as Ricky B suggested, that for some reason the Smolensk Folder attributes were set to "read only" - now resolved and fully patched

Thanks again fellas!!

Cheers

Chris